My home

 Several years ago, I first heard the news that Chn is building artificial island on the west Phillipine sea, though I was young I was enraged by this, I started to believe that the US would help us to contain the red east so during that time I can say that at the very young age I was pro American knowing that it is a powerful country and an allied to my country, this thought however didn't grow as my parents weed out this idea saying that america wouldn't help if war broke out and that the red east if something to be feared of; this new thought fostered as Duterte as a charismatic mayor won the election I believe during 2016, with his charm and an outward shows of patriotism and a desire for a drug free country, Duterte is indeed loved by people, many adores him and from that emerges die hard fans of the president, many  social media accounts posting and praising his deeds knowing that he had done so much good to the Filipino and the Filipino most of us agreed on his policies, but something  strange had happen specially some years closer to the election, supporters becomes more prominent and the situations that is happening is dividing the country in two, Some of this is the imprisonment of several senators for some reasonable cause that I and many others had support and find rather entertaining, 

The first I remember where some videos supporting the Marcos family which I indeed deeply absorb into, I watch videos relating to that for hours and i find it really entertaining though the mystery was who is behind all of this, why so many supporters, at this point I don't really understand what is happening, then followed by a division due to political believes, not to mention that a war in Mindanao is escalating and worsening, 

 A fishing agreement and joint ph, ch exploration is one of what I heard, knowing that friendship with ch would calm down the tension in the water dispute at the wps, manyhad support and criticize the president for his policies, 

The came along with that the closing of abs CBN due to tax issue and the rapper news issues, maria ressa criticizes the president and the government and winning a Nobel prize which is odd knowing how much straight lies come out of her mouth, this issues along with the others divided the country in half, the pro and the critics.

Now to me now it seems that this is the goal but the question would is"who is pulling the string", on my side or our at least it was the US and on the other side it was the government itself,  knowing  all of this really divides the country, specially months before the election,

Marcos wins at the election,but I personally don't really support him knowing that their are videos or propaganda spreading acroos that favors him and I do think that there is something wrong, .

Ater he won things went back to what is seemingly normal to the Philippines,  now the problem we have is ch, and how it provokes our country for war .

Looking at it now, I pause myself for a moment and think how stupid I had been, how stupid all of us had been, the country is divided and on e, I canach side with a firm reason on each stand, with all of this along with absorbing of Jordan Peterson's advice surely I would lean more to the right, but now I realize that what we did as a country is wrong, and that you have to pause yourself first that behind all of this wask yourself "who would benefit" hence the essence of thinking for yourself 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little love letter

A beginning of something wonderful

Flowers of life!