A beginning of something wonderful

 It's been a while and I'm feeling tired from all of my restless worries that I can't blame myself from, anyway I am thinking only of beauty certain artist encharms me with their beautiful mind, I guess that artists are not only makers beautiful art, they themselves are beautiful people with fascinating stories to tell, I love stories ever since I was a child there is nothing that lifts up my mood more than a fairytale book or any kind of reading materials that I could get my hands on, beautiful illustrations also lifts up my mood that's why I am thinking of learning how to paint πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ️.


There's a kind of love that no one can explain maybe it doesn't have a name yet but we always find love in beauty. We watch a movie, we fell in love, we imagine ourselves as the main character; the main character and it's time for me to be one, it's time for another fun adventure I don't know what kind of creature or event I might encounter along the way, but here I am with my bag pack and trolley ready, my main character mode is set it's time for "The Bea Movie".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little love letter

Flowers of life!